Typical hash meals are made with potatoes (usually leftovers), indicating that if you go keto, you’ll have to search for new methods to obtain your fried hash repair for morning meal, lunch, or dinner. It so happens that using ground pork instead of potatoes leads to a yummy, low-carb hash that’s simple to make and full of goodness to obtain you through the day.
How TO Make Keto Pork and Radish Hash Recipe
Making this recipe is simple. All you have to do is fry up all the active ingredients in olive and coconut oil, making sure you season whatever well. Once prepared, transfer to a plate and serve with several fried eggs.
The star of this recipe is ground pork. Pork is an outstanding, keto-friendly protein resource as it is high in iron and vitamins B6 and B12, which aid boost your power levels and mind function. The radish goes excellent with the pork and is high in fiber and low in carbohydrates. It’s not always a combination you see a lot yet provide a preference, and we assure you’ll enjoy it.
If pork isn’t your thing, do not hesitate to replace the pork with one more healthy protein source. This recipe likewise functions terrific as a vegetarian meal if you change the pork with some veggies like zucchini, onion, and tomato. Nevertheless, if you make it, it makes sure to be tasty!
Keto Pork and Radish Hash
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 large egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 16 oz ground pork
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 8 oz radish, diced
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Distribute and also prepare all of the components.
- In a frying pan over medium warmth, add the coconut oil and fry the eggs over quickly. As soon as done, allowed and maintained cozy.
- In the same skillet, olive oil, onion, radishes, oregano, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Mix this and also allow cook for 3-- 5 mins.
- Include the ground pork right into the frying pan. Separate and mix. Allow cook for 5-- 8 minutes or until there is no pinker.
- Layer the over simple eggs and offer with the ground pork. Please take pleasure in it!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Pork and Radish Hash. Each serving comes out to be 558 calories, 44g fat, 3.4g net carbs, and 33.1g protein.
One thought on “Easy Keto Pork and Radish Hash Recipe”
Dreaming of this platter.