Eating fresh, homemade french fries without frying them in oil is possible. Try to learn how to air fryer french fries using the air frying method! It’s an excellent snack for the whole family; kids will especially love this air fryer.
The best Air Fryer French Fries
This air fryer is delicious! These homemade air fryer fries will satisfy without all the greasy guilt. It turns out crispy and delicious without using a lot of oil! Their texture is like a crunchy roasted potato which is healthier than a greasy deep fried one.
Air Fryer French Fries
Eating fresh, homemade french fries without frying them in oil is possible. Try to learn how to air fryer french fries using the air frying method! It's an excellent snack for the whole family; kids will especially love this air fryer.
- ¼ tbsp garlic powder optional
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- kosher salt to taste
- 1 pound fresh potatoes , cut into 1/4” french fry size
- ground black pepper to taste
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into the size of fries. Note: Try to make them as evenly sized as possible for even cooking.
- Add the potatoes to the pot. Drizzle the olive oil evenly over the potatoes. Sprinkle salt and pepper (and garlic powder) evenly over the potatoes.
- Gently toss the potatoes to coat evenly with the oil and seasoning. Place the fries in the air fryer basket and spread them evenly on the basket or rack.
- Air fry the potatoes at 380°F/193°C for 18-22 minutes. About halfway through the cooking process, shake the basket and gently turn the potatoes over. Try not to break them. For crisp potatoes, shake a second time and cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Serve it with your favorite ketchup or sauce. Enjoy!
calories: 84kcal, carbohydrates: 14g, protein: 2g, fat: 2g, sodium: 11mg, potassium: 468mg, fiber: 2g, vitamin c: 13mg, calcium: 34mg, iron: 3.7mg
One thought on “Air Fryer French Fries”
wow that looks so good and easy