Indulge in the delightful flavors of homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies without compromising your Slimming World or Weight Watchers goals. These cookies are made with carefully selected ingredients to ensure they are both delicious and figure-friendly.
Slimming World Chocolate Chip Cookies
Indulge in the irresistible delight of homemade chocolate chip cookies that are Slimming World-friendly. These cookies are a treat you can enjoy without derailing your weight loss journey. With a few modifications to the classic recipe, you can satisfy your sweet tooth while staying on plan.
Prepare yourself for a delicious experience as you bite into these delectable chocolate chip cookies. Made with wholesome ingredients and portioned perfectly, these cookies are sure to become a household favorite.
In this Slimming World-approved recipe, we start with 175g/6oz of self-raising flour. To create a lighter texture, we use 75g/3oz of low-fat spread instead of regular butter. This swap helps reduce the overall syn value while still providing the desired flavor and texture.
To add a touch of sweetness, we incorporate 12 tablespoons of artificial sweetener. This substitution allows you to enjoy the delightful taste of chocolate chip cookies while minimizing the impact on your weight loss goals.
For a rich and chocolaty experience, we use 60g/2.5oz of dark chocolate chips. These little bursts of flavor will satisfy your chocolate cravings while keeping the syn value in check.
To enhance the dough’s moisture and provide a creamy element, we add 3 tablespoons of very low-fat fromage frais. This ingredient contributes to the softness of the cookies without compromising their Slimming World-friendly status.
The dough comes together easily with the addition of 1 egg yolk. This binding agent helps form a soft and pliable dough that can be shaped into delicious cookie rounds.
Preheat your oven to 180C/Gas mark 4 and line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper. As you shape the dough, you have the flexibility to determine the size of your cookies. Making 18 cookies will result in approximately 3.5 syns per cookie, while making 24 cookies will yield cookies with just under 3 syns each. Choose the option that best suits your preferences and syn allocation.
Place the dough balls on the prepared baking sheet and gently press them down with the back of a damp fork to create the classic cookie shape. Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes or until they turn golden brown. The tantalizing aroma will fill your kitchen, making it even harder to resist.
Once baked, transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool. Allow them to cool completely, if you can wait that long, before indulging in their delightful taste.
Slimming World Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Making chocolate chip cookies today especially for Slimming club tomorrow. Have already tested them and they are not as nice as my last batch but I do have some almond cookies too the recipe is on the slimming world website. I am also testing the roast beef recipe today with Yorkshires so I can let you know whether they are as tasty as people say… The roast smells sooooo yummy and feeling v v hungry at the moment.
I may have to try just one more cookie…….. 4 syns each mmmmm
I made them smaller so less sins but up to you 😉
Out of the SW best ever recipes
Makes 18 (I made 24 so they came out as 3 syns or just under)
original/green/E.E.= 3.5 (if only 18 made)
- 175g/6oz Self raising flour
- 75g/3oz low fat spread
- 12 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 60g/2.5oz choc chips I used dark
- 3 tbsp v low fat fromage frais (fat free)
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 180C/Gas mark 4 and line baking sheet with greaseproof paper
- Sift flour into a bowl add the spread and rub it in using your fingertips until mix becomes breadcrumbs add sweetener and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips, fromage frais and egg yolk, then knead with your hands to form a soft dough. Divide the mix into 18 pieces (22) and roll each one into a ball. Place the balls on the baking sheet and flatten them by pressing lightly with the back of a damp fork.
- Bake in the oven for 12 – 15 mins or until golden. Transfer to wire rack and cool before serving (if you can wait that long) 😉
Weight Watchers Friendly Chocolate Chip Cookies
Indulge in a guilt-free treat with these delicious chocolate chip cookies. Made with wholesome ingredients and carefully measured portions, these cookies are perfect for those following the Weight Watchers program. Each cookie is packed with the rich flavors of chocolate chips and baked to golden perfection.
To prepare these delightful treats, you’ll need almond flour, baking soda, salt, canola oil, agave nectar, vanilla extract, and semisweet mini chocolate chips. The almond flour adds a nutty and tender texture, while the baking soda ensures a light and fluffy consistency. With just the right amount of sweetness from the agave nectar, these cookies are a delightful choice for any sweet tooth.
The recipe is incredibly simple to follow. Start by preheating your oven to 350℉ and lining two baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat mats. In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking soda, and salt. In a separate small bowl, combine the canola oil, agave nectar, and vanilla extract. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until everything is well blended. Then, gently fold in the semisweet mini chocolate chips.
Using a level teaspoon, drop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart. Bake for approximately 7 to 8 minutes until the cookies are lightly golden. Allow them to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These cookies are not only delicious but also gluten-free, making them suitable for individuals with gluten sensitivities or those following a gluten-free lifestyle. Make sure to use chocolate chips and vanilla extract brands that are known to be gluten-free if you’re preparing this recipe as gluten-free.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup almond flour (also sold as almond meal or ground almonds)
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat mats.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, agave and vanilla. Pour wet mixture into dry and stir until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by level teaspoonfuls (literally a measured teaspoon) onto baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before removing to a rack to cool completely.
- Almond flour is simply ground almonds. It can be found in the baking aisle of some markets and in health food markets. You also might find it in markets that sell items from bulk barrels.
- If you are preparing this recipe as gluten-free, just be sure to use brands of chocolate chips and vanilla that are known to be GF.
Serving: 1cookie, Calories: 57kcal, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1g, Trans Fat: 0.01g, Cholesterol: 0.1mg, Sodium: 24mg, Potassium: 14mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 1IU, Vitamin C: 0.3mg, Calcium: 11mg, Iron: 0.3mg
Indulge in the sweet satisfaction of these Weight Watchers-friendly chocolate chip cookies without compromising your goals. Each bite is a delightful treat that can be enjoyed as part of your balanced lifestyle.