These Chocolate Macaroons are a delectable treat that aligns with both the Slimming World and Weight Watchers programs, allowing you to indulge in a guilt-free dessert. These macaroons are filled with rich chocolate flavor and have a delightful chewy texture.
Slimming Friendly Chocolate Macaroons Recipe
Introducing the Slimming Friendly Chocolate Macaroons recipe, a delightful treat that aligns with your healthy eating goals. With a quick and easy preparation time of just 5 minutes and a short cooking time of 11 minutes, you’ll be enjoying these guilt-free macaroons in no time.
This recipe makes approximately 24 servings, perfect for sharing or for keeping on hand as a delicious snack throughout the week.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Servings||Author|
|5 mins||11 mins||24||Unislim|
- 2 egg whites
- 170g ground almonds
- 3 tbsp low cal hot chocolate powder
- 6 tbsps stevia or artificial sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 180C and and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix egg whites (unbeaten) with the ground almonds, low cal hot chocolate and sweetener until you have a sticky but cohesive mixture.
- Fill a large bowl with cold water and dip your hands in it to to wet them before rolling the mixture into little balls the size of small walnuts.
- Arrange the macaroon balls on the lined baking tray and put it in the oven to bake for 11 minutes.
- When they are done, they should look sticky on the bottom and hard on top.
- Allow to cool before removing from the parchment paper.
This recipe makes 24 Macaroons at 0.5 Bites each
Weight Watchers Friendly Chocolate Macaroons Recipe
Indulge in these delightful Weight Watchers friendly Chocolate Macaroons. This recipe combines the perfect balance of sweetness and chocolatey goodness while staying true to your healthy eating goals. With a total time of 1 hour and 35 minutes, including 15 minutes of prep and 20 minutes of baking, you can easily whip up a batch of these delicious macaroons.
|1 hr 35 min||15 min||20 min||32||Weight Watchers|
- 3 large Egg whites
- ⅔ cup(s) Sugar
- 1½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 2½ cup(s), Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 oz, chopped into small bits Bittersweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line one or two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites with sugar. Add vanilla and coconut; stir to combine.
- Scoop up a level tablespoon of batter and form into a ball with your hands; repeat with remaining batter. Place each ball about 1-inch apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake until tops just start to turn light tan, about 15 to 18 minutes. Remove cookies to a cooling rack for about 30 minutes.
- Place chocolate in a double boiler or heavy pot; melt over low heat, stirring occasionally (do not allow to burn). Keep chocolate warm and pliable as you dip tops of cookies into chocolate. Place dipped cookies on a metal tray evenly spread apart so they’re not touching; freeze until chocolate sets, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serving size: 1 cookie
4 Points Each