If you’re looking for a sweet new snack that’s keto-friendly and nutritious we highly recommend cooking up a batch of these delicious Keto Snickerdoodle Chaffles. You can make these chaffles with just 7 ingredients and it has just 1.7g of carbs. Everyone will love them!
Ingredients for Keto Snickerdoodle Chaffles
To make these Keto Snickerdoodle Chaffles we need erythritol, shredded mozzarella, almond flour, and just one egg, and for topping, we need cinnamon, powdered erythritol, and unsalted butter.
Keto Snickerdoodle Chaffles
If you're looking for a sweet new snack that's keto-friendly and nutritious we highly recommend cooking up a batch of these delicious Keto Snickerdoodle Chaffles. You can make these chaffles with just 7 ingredients and it has just 1.7g of carbs. Everyone will love them!
- 3 tbsp erythritol
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- ⅛ tbsp baking powder
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1½ tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Measure and prepare all ingredients. Preheat the waffle iron.
- In a small food processor, add the eggs, mozzarella, almond flour, and baking powder. Even smooth blend.
- Add the erythritol, then blend until smooth.
- Drizzle some of the mixture onto the preheated waffle iron. Close the waffle iron and cook waffles based on the instructions provided by the machine. or until cooked through, 3-5 minutes.
- Let the crusts cool slightly before removing them from the iron.
- Brush them with melted butter on both sides.
- Season the crusts with a mixture of cinnamon and erythritol on both sides.
This makes a total of 3 servings of Keto Snickerdoodle Chaffles. Each serving comes out to be 192 calories, 16.3g fat, 1.7g net carbs, and 8.5g protein.
4 thoughts on “Keto Snickerdoodle Chaffles Recipe”
can we use eggs from my fridge? by the way recipe is amazing
Really amazing for keto lovers😍
This is so easy and delicious