Avocados are known for their high-fat content and are a staple ingredient in many healthy diets, including ketogenic and low-carb diets. However, finding ways to incorporate them into your daily meals can be a challenge. That’s where this low-carb avocado smoothie comes in – it’s the perfect way to get the benefits of avocados in a tasty and convenient way.
This smoothie recipe is easy to make and requires just a few simple ingredients. The base of the smoothie is a combination of unsweetened almond milk and heavy whipping cream, which provide a rich and creamy texture without the added sugar and carbs of regular milk. The addition of EZ-sweetz allows you to control the sweetness of the smoothie to your liking, while the avocado provides the healthy fat and creaminess that makes this smoothie so delicious.
Low Carb Avocado Smoothie Recipe
Here’s how to make this low-carb avocado smoothie:
- Almond milk
- Heavy whipping cream
- Ice cubes
- Add the almond milk, heavy whipping cream, and EZ-sweetz to your blender.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed and remove the flesh from the skin, and add it to the blender.
- Add in 6 ice cubes (3 oz) to the blender.
- Blend the mixture on the smoothie setting of your blender, or blend until it reaches a yogurt-like consistency if using a regular blender.
- Serve the smoothie immediately or refrigerate it for later.
This low-carb avocado smoothie is a great way to incorporate healthy fats into your diet, and it’s also a great option for people following a ketogenic or low-carb diet. With only 3g of net carbs per serving, it’s the perfect snack or meal replacement to keep you full and satisfied.
Low Carb Avocado Smoothie
- 1 Avocado (230g whole, 175g de-skined and de-seeded)
- 6 Drops EZ-sweetz
- 3 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6 3 oz Ice Cubes
- 3 oz Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Add the Almond milk, heavy whipping cream and EZ-sweetz to the vitamix
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed and remove the flesh from the skin, add to the mixer
- Add in 3 oz of ice (6 cubes from my ice maker)
- Blend on the smoothie section of your vitamix or until the mixture is yogurt consistency if using a regular blender
- Serve or refrigerate!
This low-carb avocado smoothie is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy the benefits of avocados in a convenient and tasty way. So, if you’re looking for a new way to incorporate avocados into your diet, give this smoothie recipe a try – you won’t be disappointed!