The air fryer frozen mozzarella sticks are cheesy, crunchy, and hard to resist! The Air Fryer makes restaurant-style snacks. These mozzarella sticks are just like the delicious, cheesy, and crunchy ones you get at restaurants, and only you don’t have to leave the house!
Ingredients to make mozzarella sticks
Frozen Mozzarella Sticks: Any Brand Will Do! Choose the breaded, new mozzarella sticks from the bag.
Dips: Enjoy them on their own, or dip them in your favorite marinara sauce, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, or barbecue sauce.
How to make frozen mozzarella sticks at home
Preheat the air fryer before placing the frozen mozzarella sticks in the air fryer basket. Cook for four minutes or until a bit of cheese starts to seep out. Let them rest in the air fryer basket for 2 minutes before serving.
Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- tomato sauce or ranch for dipping
- 12 mozzarella sticks frozen
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F.
- Place mozzarella sticks in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes, or the cheese starts leaking out. Rest 2 minutes before serving.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 660mg | Vitamin A: 12IU | Calcium: 60mg