This blog post provides step-by-step instructions and tips for how to cook a delicious ribeye steak in an air fryer and achieving the perfect steak. Discover the secret to creating a flavorful compound butter that elevates the ribeye to new heights. Find out how to prep the steaks and cook them to perfection in the air fryer. Don’t forget the final touch of melting the compound butter over the steak. Rest and savor the juicy and tender result. Impress your guests with this restaurant-quality meal cooked in the comfort of your own kitchen.
How To Make Ribeye Steak In Air Fryer
There’s nothing quite like sinking your teeth into a perfectly cooked ribeye steak. The tenderness, the juiciness, the rich flavor – it’s a culinary experience that leaves you craving more. And now, with the magic of an air fryer, you can achieve steak perfection right in the comfort of your own kitchen. In this blog post, we’ll explore the tantalizing world of air fryer ribeye steak and reveal the secrets to creating a dish that will have your taste buds dancing with delight.
The Compound Butter
Before we dive into the cooking process, let’s talk about the star of the show – the compound butter. This heavenly concoction is a blend of salted butter, roasted garlic, fresh chives, salt, and black pepper. The combination of these ingredients creates a burst of flavor that elevates the ribeye steak to new heights.
To make the compound butter, simply mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and set it aside. The roasted garlic adds a sweet and nutty aroma, while the chives bring a touch of freshness. This buttery goodness will melt into the steak, infusing every bite with a symphony of flavors.
Prepping the Ribeye Steaks
Now that we have our compound butter ready, it’s time to prepare the star of the show – the ribeye steaks. Choose steaks that are at least 1 inch thick to ensure a juicy and tender result. Rub the steaks with grapeseed oil, which will help to seal in the moisture and create a beautiful crust.
Season the steaks with salt and pepper, or get creative with your favorite seasonings. The air fryer provides a blank canvas for flavor experimentation, so feel free to add a sprinkle of your favorite herbs or spices. The possibilities are endless!
Cooking to Perfection in the Air Fryer
Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C) to create the ideal cooking environment for your ribeye steaks. Once preheated, place the seasoned steaks in the air fryer basket. Cook the steaks for 6 minutes on each side, or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
It’s important to note that every air fryer brand is different, so using a digital meat thermometer is crucial to achieving the perfect steak. For a medium-rare steak, aim for an internal temperature of around 130°F. This will ensure a juicy and tender result that melts in your mouth.
Melting the Compound Butter
As the steaks near the end of their cooking time, it’s time to add the pièce de résistance – the compound butter. In the last 3 minutes of cooking, generously slather the steaks with the compound butter. Watch in awe as it melts and cascades over the perfectly seared surface, infusing the meat with its irresistible flavors.
Rest and Savor
Once your ribeye steaks have reached their desired level of doneness and are adorned with the melted compound butter, it’s time to remove them from the air fryer. But before you dig in, exercise a little patience. Allow the steaks to rest for 3-5 minutes. This resting period allows the juices to redistribute, ensuring a moist and flavorful bite.
When it’s finally time to slice into your air fryer ribeye steak, you’ll be greeted with a tender and succulent masterpiece. The compound butter will have worked its magic, imparting a symphony of flavors that dance on your palate with each bite.
Air fryer ribeye steak is a culinary adventure that brings the sizzle and satisfaction of a restaurant-quality meal right to your kitchen. With the right technique and a touch of creativity, you can create a dish that will impress even the most discerning steak connoisseurs. So fire up that air fryer, gather your ingredients, and get ready to embark on a flavor-filled journey that will leave you craving more.
Air Fryer Ribeye Steak Recipe
Ribeye steak in the air fryer is an incredibly easy way to make a delicious classic dinner. Done in just minutes, and cooked to perfection.
- 2 ribeye steaks minimum 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- Salt and pepper for seasoning the steaks
- 1 head of roasted garlic (roasted in foil at 350 degrees for 45 minutes)
- 1 cup salted butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Make your compound butter. Combine all the compound butter ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Rub grapeseed oil all over the ribeye steaks.
- Season your ribeye steaks with salt and pepper, or any other seasonings you prefer.
- Place the steak in the air fryer basket and cook for 6 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches your desired level of doneness. For a medium-rare steak, aim for an internal temperature of your steak should be around 130°F. Always use a digital meat thermometer when cooking a steak in the air fryer. Every air fryer brand is different.
- Add compound butter at the last 3 minutes to let the butter melt into the steak.
- Once the steak is cooked to your liking, remove it from the air fryer. For best results, let it rest for 3-5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Add as much compound butter as you wish.