Keto Air Fryer shrimp are so crunchy and delicious. I dip it in my homemade keto sweet chili sauce to top it. The Shrimp is Keto and Paleo.
Ingredients For Keto Air Fryer Shrimp
To make these amazing Keto Air Fryer Shrimps we need Paprika, Parsley, Almond flour Egg, Cooking spray, Shrimp, Garlic and onion powder, and Salt and pepper.
How to Make Keto Shrimp in Air Fryer
Preheat the air fryer and add the almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, parsley, and salt/pepper In a medium bowl and mix them well.
Add the beaten egg To a small bowl. Dip each shrimp in the egg and then the flour mixture. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and add the shrimp to where they are not touching. Spray the top of the shrimp with cooking spray and make sure to flip the shrimp halfway through.
Keto Air Fryer Shrimp
- ⅕ lbs uncooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- ½ tbsp onion powder
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1⅓ cup almond flour
- ½ garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp parsley
- ¼ tbsp pepper
- ½ tbsp sea salt
- 1½ tbsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup water
- 1½ tbsp coconut aminos
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup powdered sweetener Swerve or Monk Fruit
- ¼ tbsp xanthan gum
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- ¼ tbsp salt
Air Fryer Shrimp
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, add the almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, parsley, and salt/pepper and mix together.
- In a small bowl, add the beaten egg.
- Dip each shrimp into the egg and then the flour mixture. Place on a plate until shrimp are completely coated.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and add the shrimp where they won't touch (you may have to cook in two batches).
- Spray the top of the shrimp with cooking spray and set the air fryer to 380°F and cook for 9-10 minutes, making sure to flip the shrimp halfway through. Once the shrimp are flipped, spray them with another round of cooking spray.
Sweet Chili Sauce
- In a small saucepan, add all sauce ingredients except for the xanthan gum.
- Heat over medium/high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the xanthan gum, stirring to combine.
- Add to a jar and store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- I usually use a two-step process to package my shrimp. However, if you want a thicker coating, feel free to double-dip the shrimp. Dip the shrimp into the egg, then the flour mixture, and repeat.
- Nutrition counts without Sauce. It is for shrimp only.
Calories: 290, Sugar: 1, Sodium: 395, Fat: 6, Carbohydrates: 6, Fiber: 2, Protein: 31, Cholesterol: 219
One thought on “Easy Keto Air Fryer Shrimp Recipe”
I can hardly wait to make these peanut butter balls.