Keto Chocolate Chip Bars is a good recipe for low-carb folkies. These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are grain-free, sugar-free, and have way fewer carbs than your normal cookies. This recipe is made with less than 10 ingredients and becomes ready to serve in just 30 minutes.
Ingredients for Keto Chocolate Chip Bars
This is a quick and sugar-free recipe of Keto Chocolate Chip Bars so we need just unsalted butter, sugar-free sweetener, an egg, pure vanilla extract, Super Fine Almond Flour, baking soda, sugar-free chocolate chips, and sea salt.
How to make low carb Chocolate Chip Bars
To make these Chocolate Chip Bars, first, we need to preheat the oven and Beat the butter in a stand mixer. Add the sweetener and vanilla extract and mix them well and then add the egg to the mixture.
Add the almond flour, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon and mix them well. Then add the mixture in the chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed throughout the dough. Transfer this mixture to a baking sheet and press into an even layer.
Bake until the edges are golden and the bars look firm. Remove the bars from the oven and let them cool before serving.
Keto Chocolate Chip Bars
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1½ cup unsalted butter, or ghee (not melted)
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon optional
- ⅓ cup sugar-free sweetener of choice
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1½ cup Super Fine Almond Flour
- ½ tbsp sea salt
- ½ tbsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8" x 8" baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat the butter in a stand mixer (or in the mixing bowl of an electric hand mixer) until fluffy. Add the sweetener and vanilla extract and beat until creamy and fluffy. Scrape the sides of the blender with a rubber spatula. Add the eggs and beat until well blended.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon and whisk until well combined. Whisk in the chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Transfer the dough to a parchment-lined baking sheet and press into an even layer. If desired, add more chocolate chips on top!
- Bake on the middle rack of the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until edges are golden and bars look firm. I let it go for 20 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave it for another 5 minutes in the oven. For no-bake sticky bars, bake for 18 to 20 minutes, and firmer bars, bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the bars from the oven and let them cool for at least 40 minutes before slicing and serving.
Yield: 16, Serving Size: 1 of 16
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 140, Total Fat: 13g, Unsaturated Fat: 0g, Carbohydrates: 10g, Fiber: 4g, Protein: 4g