This Keto Blueberry Muffins recipe is a good and quick meal for your breakfast. These Keto Blueberry Muffins have only 9 ingredients and they will become ready within 30 minutes. These muffins are so good for keto and low-carb lovers that they are almost sugar-free.
Ingredients for Keto Blueberry Muffins
These Keto Blueberry Muffins are made with less than 10 ingredients including almond flour, some eggs, sour cream, granulated erythritol, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and some fresh blueberries.
How To Make Keto Blueberry Muffins at Home
If you are making these Keto Blueberry Muffins at home then first of all Preheat your oven and Mix the eggs well. After that Add the wet ingredients like sour cream, lemon juice, peel, and vanilla extract and mix them well.
Then add some dry ingredients like almond flour, baking powder, erythritol, or a low-carb sweetener of your choice and mix them well. Fill the mixture into 8 paper muffin cups and add the blueberries then Bake it for 25 minutes or until light brown. Hurray! your breakfast is ready to serve. You can also try Sugar Free Granola with these muffins.
Keto Blueberry Muffins
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Lemon zest, grated from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup granulated erythritol to taste
- 1½ tbsp baking powder
- 2 cup almond flour or ground almonds. NOT super-fine almond flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Mix the eggs until they become foamy and increase in size.
- Add the wet ingredients sour cream, lemon juice, peel, and vanilla extract and mix them.
- Add the dry ingredients of almond flour, baking powder, erythritol, or a low-carb sweetener of your choice and mix well.
- Fill the mixture into 8 paper muffin cups and add the blueberries. Push some into the mixture and leave some on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until light brown and then serve.
Total Carbohydrates: 5.8g
Saturated Fat: 3.1g