It’s time to make Keto Low Carb Lasagna for keto and low carb lovers. this Keto Low Carb Lasagna recipe is made with just 10 ingredients and it has only 9g of carbs.
Keto Low Carb Lasagna Ingredients
The ingredients we need to make CHEESE DOUGH LASAGNA NOODLES are full-fat cream cheese, low moisture mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasoning. For LASAGNA FILLING! we need onions, ground beef, no sugar marinara sauce, Italian seasoning, ricotta cheese, and shredded part-skim low moisture mozzarella cheese.
How to make Keto Low Carb Lasagna
First of all Preheat your oven and Add all cheese dough ingredients into a food processor until they are mixed well. Pour cheese batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for about 20 minutes set your cheese noodles aside to let cool. Then add onion and ground beef in a large skillet and Cook on medium heat. After that add Italian seasoning and marinara sauce then Reduce the large skillet to low heat.
Once you have done with CHEESE DOUGH LASAGNA NOODLES, It’s time to Assemble the Lasagna.
First of all, slice your cheese dough into thirds and then Add a thin layer of meat sauce to the bottom of the pan and Add the noodle layer over the meat sauce. After that, Add 1/3 of the remaining meat sauce across the first noodle layer and spread the ricotta cheese across also sprinkle the mozzarella cheese across. Repeat this process with the second noodle.
Bake lasagna for about 20 minutes and let the lasagna cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Keto Low Carb Lasagna
Cheese Dough Lasagna Noodles
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 4 oz full-fat cream cheese softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cup shredded part-skim low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup no sugar marinara sauce
- 6 tbsp ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup onion minced
- 1 cup shredded part-skim low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb ground beef I used lean ground beef
Instructions for Cheese Dough Lasagna Noodles
- Preheat the oven to 350F and Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add all cheese dough ingredients into a food processor and Blend them to mix well. It should have a thick liquid consistency. If you do not have a food processor, you can mix them by hand.
- Pour the cheese mixture into a baking tray and use a spatula to spread the mixture into the skillet.
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the surface is moist and firm to the touch.
- Set the cheese noodles aside to cool. While the pasta is cooling, prepare the meat sauce.
- Add onions and minced beef to a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until the meat is tender. Drain the excess fat from the skillet.
- Add Italian seasoning and marinara sauce. Reduce heat to low and cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
Instructions for Assembling The Lasagna
- Cut the cheese dough into equal parts. Your slices should fit into the loaf pan.
- Add a thin layer of meat sauce to the bottom of the loaf pan. Add the first layer of noodles on top of the meat sauce.
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the meat sauce through the first layer of pasta. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of ricotta cheese. Sprinkle a quarter of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Repeat with a second noodle, meat sauce, ricotta, and mozzarella.
- Add the third pasta. Put the remaining meat sauce on top. Sprinkle over the remaining mozzarella cheese. If desired, you can add a little seasoning of dried herbs to the cheese. I like to grind a little bit of dried oregano and add it to the cheese.
- Bake the lasagna in the middle of the oven at 350°F for about 20 minutes. If you would like some color on the cheese topping, set the oven to low (after 20 minutes of baking) and let the cheese bubble and blister for about 2 minutes.
- Let the lasagna cool slightly before slicing and serving. If desired, sprinkle with a few chopped fresh basil, oregano, parsley, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese before serving.
Keto Low Carb Lasagna Nutrition
serving: 0.25 of recipe
calories: 633 kcal
saturated fat: 20g
net carbs: 8g