If you are looking for a keto and low-carb breakfast then this Keto and Sugar Free Granola recipe is the best option for you Although it has only 1.2g of sugar.
Ingredients for Keto and Sugar Free Granola
There are some ingredients to make this delicious Keto and Sugar-Free Granola like almonds, walnut halves, pecans, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flaxseed, whey protein powder, almond butter, and vanilla extract. some flavors are unsweetened and unflavored to make this recipe low-carb and sugar-free.
How to Make Keto and Sugar Free Granola
Once we have all the ingredients ready it’s time to Preheat the oven and add the almonds, walnuts, and pecans to a food processor to mix them. Also, do the same with the pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
Now mix both of the mixtures by adding some water until they become sticky. Add the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake them until they become brown.
Once you are satisfied with the color, you can remove them from the oven, break them into small pieces, and store them in an airtight container.
Keto and Sugar Free Granola
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 1 cup pecans
- ⅓ cup water
- 4 tbsp freeze dried raspberries
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup flaxseed milled
- ⅓ cup whey protein powder unflavored
- 1 cup whole almonds
- ⅓ cup smooth almond butter
- 1½ cup coconut flakes/chips unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 150°C/300°F and blend almonds, walnuts, and walnuts in a food processor until you have a mixture of small and large pieces.
- Repeat the same process with the pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
- Empty the nuts and seeds into a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients (reserve 2 tablespoons of the berries for later use) and mix with a spoon. The mixture should be sticky. If it is still dry, add another tablespoon of water.
- Press firmly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper until you have a flat surface and bake for 25-30 minutes, until browned. Invert the baking tray after 20 minutes.
- We take it out of the oven and let it cool. Then break into small pieces, mix in the remaining 2 tablespoons of freeze-dried raspberries and store in an airtight container.
Nutrition of Keto and Sugar Free Granola
Per Serving: 50g
Total Carbohydrates: 8.1g
One thought on “Best Keto Sugar Free Granola Recipe”
red fruits are strawberries?