If you’re looking for a delicious and satisfying keto-friendly dish, look no further than this Keto Chicken Cheese Bake. This recipe is packed with flavor and is easy to make, making it perfect for those busy weeknights when you don’t have much time to cook.
The recipe starts with cooking a pound of bacon until crisp and reserving three tablespoons of bacon fat. In a separate saucepan, you will combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, avocado mayonnaise, heavy cream, hot sauce, mustard, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Cook the mixture until it’s creamy, and then add crumbled bacon to it.
In another skillet, sauté onions in bacon fat for three minutes, then add mushrooms and sauté for five more minutes. Add garlic and spinach and cook until the spinach is wilted. Finally, mix in the cooked chicken and the cream mixture, and pour it all into an 8×12 inch casserole dish.
Top the mixture with two cups of shredded mozzarella cheese and bake it in the oven at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes. Afterward, place it under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to brown the cheese.
Once it’s out of the oven, let it sit for ten minutes to set up and serve ten portions. Keep in mind that there might be some liquid on the bottom, which will eventually absorb into the mixture. You can spoon a little over each portion to add more flavor.
Not only is this dish delicious, but it’s also keto-friendly, which means it’s low in carbs and high in healthy fats. It’s a great way to get your daily dose of protein while still enjoying a hearty and filling meal.
Overall, the Keto Chicken Cheese Bake is a great option for those following a keto diet or looking for a delicious and satisfying dinner option. It’s easy to make, packed with flavor, and sure to be a hit with the whole family. Try it out for yourself and see just how tasty keto eating can be!
Keto Chicken Cheese Bake Recipe
|Prep time||25 minutes|
|Cook time||35 minutes|
|Total time||1 hour|
- 1 pound bacon
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce, we used Cholula
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 store bought cooked rotisserie chicken, meat removed and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 ½ cups red onion, diced
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon to crisp, remove to paper towels and reserve three tablespoons of bacon fat.
- While the bacon is cooking, in a medium sauce pan, place cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, avocado mayonnaise, heavy cream, hot sauce, mustard, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
- Cook over medium heat and stir with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- Crumble bacon and add to the cream mixture.
- Clean skillet and add two tablespoons of the bacon fat and saute onions over medium high heat for three minutes.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of bacon fat and add the mushrooms and saute for five minutes.
- Add the garlic and spinach and toss to coat the spinach and cook until wilted, about two minutes.
- Add the cream mixture and cooked chicken and heat then pour into an 8X12 inch casserole dish.
- Sprinkle on the two cups of mozzarella cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
- Place under the broiler and brown, 1-2 minutes.
- Let sit ten minutes to set up and serve 10 portions.
- There will be a little liquid on the bottom which will eventually absorb into the mixture. We spooned a little over each portion
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|
|Serving Size||1 1/2 cups|
This table provides an overview of the nutritional value of each serving of the Keto Chicken Cheese Bake. It includes information on the serving size, number of servings, calories, and the amount of macronutrients such as total fat, saturated fat, polyunsaturated fat, monounsaturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, total carbohydrates, dietary fiber, sugars, and protein. This information can be helpful for people who are following a specific diet plan or looking to manage their calorie and nutrient intake.