If you are looking for a healthy and delicious snack that is easy to make and satisfies your sweet tooth, then you have to try these low carb peanut butter balls! This recipe is perfect for anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate, but wants to avoid the high sugar and carb content that typically comes with these treats.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe:
Not only are these low carb peanut butter balls delicious and healthy, but they are also incredibly easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time, you can have a batch of these delicious snacks ready to enjoy.
In addition to being low in carbs and sugar, these peanut butter balls are also high in protein and healthy fats, making them a great choice for anyone who is looking to fuel their body with nutritious and delicious food.
With only a few simple ingredients, this recipe can be made in just a few minutes, and will leave you with a batch of delicious and healthy snacks that you can enjoy throughout the week. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the recipe!
Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
|Prep Time:||5 minutes|
|Cook Time:||5 minutes|
|Total Time:||10 minutes|
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice
- 2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- Line a large plate or tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients, except for chocolate chips, and mix until fully combined. If the batter is too thick and crumbly, add some liquid (water or milk) slowly until a thick, formable batter remains.
- Using your hands, form small balls and place on the lined plate or tray. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- While the peanut butter balls are firming up, melt your sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Remove the peanut butter protein balls from the freezer and using two forks, dip each ball in the melted chocolate until completely covered. Repeat until all the balls are covered in chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until the chocolate coating has firmed up.
- Serve and enjoy!
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
|Serving Size||1 ball|
|Vitamin A||50 IU|
|Vitamin C||0.8 mg|
|Net Carbs||2 g|
If you are a fan of peanut butter and chocolate, then you have to try this recipe for low carb peanut butter balls. With only a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time, you can have a batch of these delicious and healthy snacks ready to enjoy whenever you need a quick and satisfying snack.
So go ahead, give this recipe a try, and see just how delicious and satisfying healthy snacking can be!