My mommy used to make tortilla roll-ups with cream cheese, taco seasoning, cheddar cheese, and black olives. Male, do I miss those? I needed to produce a new keto version of these delicious treats!
While the base of those rolled-up tortillas was not keto, I understood I needed to tackle this trouble initially. This base is constructed of whipped eggs and lotion cheese, which is baked for around 15 minutes. I then add the repairing’s inside and roll it up, primarily, so the base doesn’t damage. However, it also provides me an excellent warm snack to enjoy over the cool ones my mommy made use of to make.
Keto Cloud Bread Roll Ups
- 3 large egg, separated
- ½ oz cheddar cheese, sliced
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- ½ oz deli-sliced salami
- Ration and prepare all the components. Preheat stove to 350F.
- In a dish, defeat the egg whites until they get fluffy.
- Add the egg yolks and lotion cheese to a different bowl. Mix well.
- Meticulously include the egg yolk and lotion cheese mix into the egg whites. Fold them right into each other gently.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Expand the mixture into an also rectangular.
- Cook on the stove for about 15 mins or till golden brownish in the shade.
- Place the cheddar cheese and salami uniformly on the egg base and roll it up instantly after coming out of the stove.
- Cut it right into even pieces. Serve and also delight in!
This makes a total of 3 servings of Keto Cloud Bread Roll Ups. Each serving comes out to be 223 calories, 17.7g fat, 1.3g net carbs, and 13.7g protein.