Cheesecake and tacos may seem like a strange mix, yet it functions! This dish transforms the classic taco flavors to provide an excellent spin for a tacky, luscious, as well as fruity keto-friendly dessert alternative.
Traditional cheesecake is high in sugar as well as carbohydrates. We have changed the sugar in this low-carb keto option with powdered erythritol yet kept the creamy taste most of us understand as well as like. Erythritol is a granulated keto sweetener typically used in wonderful sugar-free treats. If you do not have any erythritol, attempt substituting it with stevia or xylitol.
Instead of a standard corn taco shell, this recipe uses mozzarella to make a crunchy, light covering option. Cheese could appear out of place in a taco covering; however, the slight preference for mozzarella matches the excellent and velvety dental filling and tangy raspberry sauce.
The raspberry sauce ties the whole taco with each other! Simply a dashboard of lemon juice highlights the all-natural sharp flavor of the berries and adds a spicy kick. Berries work well in keto desserts as they’re reduced in sugar and have great deals of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. If you prefer the taste of various other berries, do not hesitate to substitute blueberries or strawberries.
You can cook the raspberries in the pan as long as possible based on your taste choices. Keep in mind that the longer you cook it down, the thicker and extra concentrated in preference the mix will get.
Keto Cheesecake Tacos
- ½ cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp powdered erythritol
- Gather the ingredients together. Prep the mozzarella by shredding it if required. Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- On a parchment-lined cooking tray, develop small circles utilizing the shredded mozzarella. Use concerning 1/4 mug of mozzarella per taco.
- While the stove is warming up, position the raspberries, water, lemon juice, and erythritol in a pan over tool warmth—Cook over tool warmth and mush with each other using a fork. Once the raspberries are minimized slightly and enlarged, remove them from the heat and allow the blend to cool.
- Bake the mozzarella for 6-8 mins or until gently browned on the edges. Allow cool for 1-2 mins till the cheese is pliable and can still be dealt with.
- Curtain the mozzarella tacos over wooden spoons or spatula deals (put on hold with glasses) to develop the form.
- In a bowl, use an electric mixer (or whisk) to whip the cream cheese, heavy cream, and erythritol with each other.
- Construct the tacos. Include cream cheese mixture and a raspberry sauce in every mozzarella taco.
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Cheesecake Tacos. Each serving comes out to be 430 calories, 37.4g fat, 5.9g net carbs, and 16.7g protein.