If you’re searching for a keto-friendly wonderful treat, this chocolate stuffed granola bar recipe is precisely what you’re looking for. It’s made from low-carb active ingredients and includes significant amounts of good fats and protein that will certainly offer you a significant power boost between meals.
This dish is very easy to make. All you need to do is make a granola layer and a chocolate layer. To make the granola layer, mix the dry components in a mixer and include the wet ingredients such as coconut oil. Making the chocolate part involves home heating the coconut cream with carb-friendly sugars and then melting the delicious chocolate until it develops into a beautiful, smooth sauce.
Placing the dish together is also simple. Beginning by heating the granola blend in the microwave and after that area, half the mix under a lined level baking tray, complied with the delicious chocolate mixture, and then put the remaining granola blend on top. Lastly, position the tray in the freezer and let it ice up for an hour before taking it out and cutting it up into bars. Now you can obtain embedded!
Go ahead and also provide this granola bar dish a shot today. It’s nearly specific to become your new best favorite pleasant treat dish!
Keto Chocolate Stuffed Granola Bars
- 13 1/2 onus canned coconut milk, refrigerated + liquid thrown out
- ½ cup almond butter
- 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- ½ cup low-carb brown sugar replacement
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
- 4 tbsp low-carb brown sugar replacement
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Ration as well as prepare all of the active ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Include the sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, and hemp seeds in a food processor. Pulse until it is a fine powder. Add in the coconut oil as well as pulse once more.
- Transfer to a glass bowl and place it in the microwave for 3 minutes, taking it out every 30 seconds to mix.
- Divide the mix in half. Pour half right into the cooking sheet and also lower vigorously to develop. Establish the other half apart in the meantime.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the canned coconut milk solids and brownish sugar replacement.
- Let simmer for 5 mins, then remove from warm.
- Whisk in the chocolate. As soon as melted, include it back to the heat. Include the almond butter and also blend up until smooth.
- Put the delicious chocolate mixture on top of the granola blend in the baking pan. After that, layer it with the other half of the granola. Allow embedded in the freezer for 60 minutes.
- Cut, offer, as well as enjoy!
This makes a total of 12 servings of Keto Chocolate Stuffed Granola Bars. Each serving comes out to be 324 calories, 29.4g fat, 4.6g net carbs, and 7.7g protein.