This keto cucumber and walnut salad have it all. From the nutty crunch to the lemon-and-yogurt zest, this salad is sure to go down well for either lunch or a light dinner.
In this recipe, we’ve combined nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits like olives, cucumbers, and tomatoes with protein-packed feta cheese and Greek yogurt to ensure you get a good serving of both. Walnuts also ensure that you get a good dose of polyunsaturated fats.
This salad is not only full of goodness but also easy to prepare. The only part of this recipe that requires a lot of effort is toasting the walnuts. This can be done in a frying pan or oven and only takes a few minutes. All you have to do is chop the sauce, chop the vegetables and then add all the ingredients in a bowl together.
Keto Cucumber Walnut Salad
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 cup walnuts
- 3 oz feta cheese
- ¼ cup black olives
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp full-fat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp dried dill
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Measure out and prepare all of the ingredients.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add the walnuts. Heat and stir for about 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the greek yogurt, lemon juice, dill, garlic powder, and salt.
- Slice the cucumber
- In another bowl, add the sliced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese, and walnuts.
- Stir in the greek yogurt mixture. Combine well to coat all of the ingredients.
- Garnish with dill. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Cucumber Walnut Salad. Each serving comes out to be 261 calories, 23.1g fat, 6.2g net carbs, and 8.7g protein.