I appreciate a great item of coffee cake on Saturday mornings with an excellent warm black coffee. Although often I desire something a little bit greater than a simple item of coffee cake, albeit it is equally as delicious. This raspberry cream cheese coffee cake hits that are ideal!
This keto coffee cake features 4 layers: a cake bottom, followed by a generous cream cheese layer, the tart + excellent raspberry layer, and it’s topped off with a tasty streusel layer covered with almonds.
Keto Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- 3 tbsp stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tbsp xanthan gum
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup raspberries
Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 large egg
- 2 cup almond flour
- ½ cup stevia/erythritol blend
- ½ tbsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp almond extract
- ¼ tbsp sea salt
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup almonds, sliced
- Ration and prepare all the active ingredients Preheat stove to 350F.
- Grease a springform frying pan.
- Add the stevia/erythritol blend and xantham gum tissue to a frying pan.
- Blend in the water and lemon juice.
- Add in the raspberries and also mix. Bring stovetop to tool warmth as well as allow it to simmer. Then, lower warmth to reduced and warm for an extra 5-10 minutes or until it is thick, like syrup.
- Add the space temp lotion cheese to a dish and blend with a mixer. After that, add in the stevia/erythritol mix, egg, and vanilla essence. Mix till incorporated well.
- In another bowl, incorporate the almond flour, stevia/erythritol, baking soft drink, and sea salt. Whisk this thoroughly till combined well. After that, blend in the dissolved butter.
- Remove a section of the blend and save for the streusel topping.
- In one more bowl, blend the sour cream and also eggs individually. Then, include the almond milk, vanilla essence, and almond extract. Whisk until integrated well.
- Put this combination right into the dry active ingredients. Mix up until incorporated and spread out equally on the greased springform pan.
- Incorporate the removed portion of the cake butter and the almonds with each other in a bowl. Allot.
- Add the cream cheese mix to the springform pan leaving 1/2" -3/ 4" from the side. Then, add the raspberry blend after that, the streusel covering.
- Cook in the oven for 30-40 mins. The lotion cheese mixture in the middle needs to agitate a little when done, and the edges must be gold brownish.
- Allow cool for 15-20 mins before cutting. Enjoy! Leave leftovers in the refrigerator.
This makes a total of 12 servings of Keto Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. Each serving comes out to be 271 calories, 23.8g fat, 3.9g net carbs, and 8.3g protein.