This low-carb, high-healthy protein hen meal is abundant and luscious with a hint of seasoning. Made in a solitary frying pan, this recipe is fool-proof and can be worked up in no time.
Her upper legs, like all hens, are high in healthy protein and low in fat as well as carbs. They are additionally easy to cook and only need to be fried for 7 or 8 minutes on each side. We particularly such chicken upper legs because, unlike poultry breasts, they have a much deeper flavor. The main spice in this meal is paprika. Paprika is a fragrant seasoning that adds a great deal of taste to the dish and contains great deals of anti-oxidants. It’s the perfect seasoning for individuals who enjoy milder flavors.
To make this yummy dish, you initially need to layer the hen with herbs and seasonings like garlic, salt, and pepper and afterward fry them up until prepared. All you must do then is add the paprika and lotion, and also supply and let it simmer until thick and smooth. It’s as basic as that.
For this meal, we advise serving with some delicious cauliflower, which you can offer whole or as cauliflower rice. It goes fantastic with the tastes, and also, if you serve cauliflower rice, you can use it to mop up all of the delicious sauce from this meal. Make it today. It’s sure to be a new go-to supper dish for you and your family.
Keto Paprika Creamed Chicken
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Spanish smoked paprika
- 4 medium boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, then prepare the chicken breasts by patting them with a paper towel to dry them.
- Cut the chicken into pieces or quarters.
- In a small bowl, add 3 tbsp. olive oil, 2 tbsp. smoked spanish paprika, 2 tbsp. lemon juice 1 tbsp. maple syrup, and 2 tsp. Minced garlic.
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a casserole dish, spread about a third of the sauce to the bottom of the pan.
- Add all the chicken pieces to the casserole and rub them into the sauce while they are set.
- Add the rest of the sauce to the top of the chicken and rub well. Make sure to cover each piece.
- Put it in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Once cooked through, roast for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Let it cool for 4-7 minutes.
- Served with cream cheese spinach!
This makes 4 total servings. Per serving it comes out to 274 Calories, 13.6g Fats, 2g Net Carbs, and 36.4g Protein. Pair it with some cheesy cream spinach and you’ll be set for dinner!
One thought on “EASY Keto Paprika Creamed Chicken Recipe”