Are you looking for a low-carb, keto-friendly version of pizza? Look no further than this delicious and easy-to-make Keto Pepperoni Pizza recipe. With just a few simple ingredients, you can enjoy a cheesy, pepperoni-topped pizza that’s perfect for any night of the week.
Pizza is one of the most popular foods in the world. But for those following a low-carb or keto diet, pizza is often off-limits. That’s why I was inspired to create this delicious Keto Pepperoni Pizza recipe. I wanted to create a low-carb version of pizza that would satisfy those pizza cravings without compromising on flavor.
I spent weeks experimenting with different recipes and ingredients, trying to find the perfect combination that would create a delicious, keto-friendly pizza. And finally, after many failed attempts, I discovered the perfect recipe.
Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
This Keto Pepperoni Pizza recipe is not only delicious, but it’s also incredibly easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time, you can enjoy a delicious, low-carb version of your favorite food. Whether you’re following a keto diet or just looking for a healthier pizza option, this recipe is sure to become a new favorite.
|Recipe Name:||Keto Pepperoni Pizza|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
|Cook Time:||20 minutes|
|Total Time:||30 minutes|
- 2 cups chopped or sliced pepperoni
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, chopped pepperoni, shredded mozzarella cheese, and beaten eggs until completely combined.
- Add in the coconut flour, baking powder, minced garlic, and Italian seasoning. Mix until well combined. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow the flour to absorb the moisture. If after 10 minutes there is still a considerable amount of moisture, chill for another 10 minutes.
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop the dough onto a greased baking sheet or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve your delicious, low-carb pepperoni pizza with your favorite toppings. This recipe is great with additional cheese, tomato sauce, olives, and more.
- This recipe makes about 20 small pizzas. You can adjust the size of the pizza by changing the size of the cookie scoop.
- Make sure to chill the dough for at least 10 minutes before baking. This allows the coconut flour to absorb the moisture and makes the dough easier to handle.
- If you want a crispier crust, you can bake the pizzas on a wire rack over a baking sheet. This will allow the air to circulate around the pizzas and create a crispier crust.
- Feel free to customize this recipe with your favorite toppings. You can add vegetables, meats, or any other toppings you like.
|Nutrition Information||Amount per Serving|
|Yield||Makes 30 Bites|
|Serving Size||1 Pizza Bite|