Indulge in the perfect blend of convenience and flavor with our Air Fryer Lasagna recipe. Ready in just 55 minutes, this easy-to-follow guide will satisfy your cravings without the fuss.
A Delicious Twist on a Classic Dish for Busy Housewives
Picture this: It’s a cozy evening, and you find yourself in your kitchen, apron on, ready to whip up a delightful dinner that will make your family’s taste buds do a happy dance. What’s on the menu tonight? An absolute winner in the comfort food department – Air Fryer Lasagna. This mouthwatering dish is a game-changer for housewives and anyone who wants a quick, scrumptious meal with a twist.
The Quick Fix for a Craving Heart
We all know how busy life can get, and sometimes, we yearn for the comfort of a home-cooked meal without spending hours in the kitchen. That’s where the Air Fryer Lasagna comes to the rescue. With just 55 minutes from start to finish, it’s the perfect recipe for those who want something hearty, delicious, and time-friendly.
Gather Your Troops – Ingredients at the Ready
Let’s get started with the lineup of ingredients that will make your Air Fryer Lasagna a culinary masterpiece:
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage: The secret ingredient that adds a rich, savory kick.
- 24 ounces marinara sauce: The heart and soul of any good lasagna.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese: Creamy goodness that brings layers to life.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten: The binding agent that holds everything together.
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese: A sprinkle of Italian flavor.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder: For that irresistible aroma.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt: A pinch of seasoning.
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper: A dash of spice.
- 8 sheets No-Boil Lasagna Noodles: The foundation of your masterpiece.
- 6 fresh basil leaves: Nature’s fragrant gift.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese: The ooey-gooey, cheesy goodness.
The Art of Layering – Building Your Lasagna
Creating your Air Fryer Lasagna is a bit like assembling a delicious puzzle. Follow these steps:
- Brown the Sausage: Begin by browning the Italian sausage in a skillet until it’s no longer pink. Break it up into crumbles for that perfect texture. Once it’s done, drain any excess fat, and mix in the marinara sauce. Set this heavenly concoction aside.
- Ricotta Magic: In a separate bowl, work your culinary magic by mixing ricotta cheese, a lightly beaten egg, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. This mixture will be the creamy heart of your lasagna.
- Layering Love: Grab an 8x8x2.5 inch baking dish and give it a quick spray with cooking spray. Now, let the layering begin! Start with a quarter of the sauce at the bottom of the dish. Add two sheets of lasagna noodles, breaking them if needed. Spread one-third of the ricotta mixture over the noodles, followed by a sprinkle of torn basil leaves and a quarter of the mozzarella. Repeat this process two more times, ending with a layer of noodles topped by the remaining sauce. Finish it off with the rest of the mozzarella.
The Air Fryer Dance – Bringing It to Life
Time to let your trusty air fryer work its magic:
- Preheat and Air Fry: Set your air fryer to 360 degrees F, using the air fryer setting, and let it preheat for 5 minutes. Then, place your carefully constructed lasagna inside and let it air fry for 30 minutes.
- Cover and Air Fry Again: After 30 minutes, cover the dish with foil and continue air frying for another 20 minutes at 280 degrees F. This extra step ensures that every layer is cooked to perfection.
The Waiting Game – Patience Pays Off
As tempting as it is to dive right into your Air Fryer Lasagna, it’s best to let it stand for about 10 minutes before slicing. This allows all those flavors to meld together, creating a dish that’s both heavenly and harmonious.
Garnish and Serve – A Feast for the Senses
Before serving, add a touch of flair by garnishing with more Parmesan cheese and freshly chopped basil. Then, plate your masterpiece, serve it up, and watch your family’s faces light up with delight.
🌟 Print This Recipe 🌟
Air Fryer Lasagna Recipe
Whip up this scrumptious Air Fryer Lasagna in just 55 minutes for a cheesy, savory, and satisfying meal the whole family will love!
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
|Total Time||55 minutes|
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 sheets No-Boil Lasagna Noodles
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a medium-sized skillet over medium heat, brown the sausages, break it up with cooking into crumbles. Once there is no pink left, drain any excess fat off the sausage, take it off the heat and stir in the marina sauce, set aside.
- Mix the ricotta, egg, parmesan, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- Spray an 8x8x2.5 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- To assemble: add 1/4 of the sauce to the bottom of the baking dish. Top with two sheets of lasagna noodles; you will need to break them up to fit. Add 1/3 of the ricotta mixture on top, smooth it out over the noodles. Tear two of the basil leaves and add them on top. Add 1/4th of the mozzarella on top of the basil. Repeat two more times until you have a top layer of noodles, followed by the remaining sauce. Add the remaining mozzarella.
- Preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 minutes.
- Add the lasagna and air fryer for 30 minutes, then cover the dish with foil and air fry for another 20 minutes at 280 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Let stand about 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with more parmesan cheese and chopped fresh basil.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
There you have it – a quick, easy-to-follow recipe for Air Fryer Lasagna that’s perfect for busy housewives and anyone craving a taste of home without the hassle. So, the next time you find yourself in the kitchen, channel your inner chef, and whip up this delectable dish. Your family will thank you, and your taste buds will be in for a treat. Happy cooking!