Cauliflower Keto Casserole is the quick and easy keto diet recipe made with less then 10 ingredients and having only 8g carbs. This Cauliflower Keto Casserole is so delicious and a good choice for a side dish.
Keto cauliflower-covered dish, “cauliflower cheese,” cheesy cauliflower bake– whatever you want to call it, I know you’ll love this dish! It’s a fantastic keto side dish to serve with main dishes like Dutch Oven Roasted Hen. It’s also a terrific keto veggie meal to serve together with a hearty soup like Keto Chili, which you can make in the Immediate Pot!
HOW TO MAKE HEALTHY CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE
I’ll be the first to confess that the words “healthy and balanced” suggest various things to various people. Yet if you’re complying with the keto diet, you’re probably looking to reduce your carb consumption to feel healthier. Therefore, if eating fewer carbohydrates is your objective, you’re mosting likely to love this dish of keto cauliflower casserole.
Keto recipes often recommend utilizing cauliflower as a substitute for potatoes. As well as forever reason! Did you recognize that a 100-gram offering of baked potato has 20 internet carbs, while the same dimension offering of roasted cauliflower has 2-3 internet carbs? Plus, cauliflower contains fiber and vitamins like Vitamin C, K, and B6.
Even if you aren’t following a ketogenic diet, I still think you’ll like this dish. Healthy and balanced cauliflower casserole is just one of those recipes that my whole household appreciates– children consisted of!
EASY WAY TO MAKE KETO CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE
This recipe for keto cauliflower casserole is fundamental– like the majority of casserole dishes are.
I like to start by steaming cauliflower florets on the stovetop. I locate it essential to cook the cauliflower before cooking it, given that the casserole itself is not prepared that lengthy.
If you do not intend to heavy steam the cauliflower in the oven, you might attempt pan roasting it first. Toasting cauliflower gives this meal even more flavor!
Then, after the cauliflower is cooked and drained of excess water, you’ll integrate it with the toppings. First, blend the sour cream, softened cream cheese, shredded Cheddar cheese, bacon, environment-friendly onion, and flavors in a huge dish. Then, throw with the cauliflower florets till they are well covered. If you want, you can sprinkle on even more cheese and bake up until bubbly. It’s that basic!
Cauliflower Keto Casserole
- ½ tbsp black pepper
- ¼ tbsp garlic powder
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 1½ cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into small florets
- ¼ cup green onion finely chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp salt
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a small casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a steamer, bring over the boiling water, and steam the cauliflower for 5 minutes, until tender. (You can also boil cauliflower in boiling water for 4-5 minutes.) Remove from heat, and drain if necessary to remove excess water.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, mix together sour cream and cream cheese until smooth. Add shredded cheese, chopped bacon, green onions, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add the cauliflower florets to the bowl and mix with the sauce.
- Pour the cauliflower mixture into the casserole. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the sauce is bubbling.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 26g
SATURATED FAT: 13g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 9g