Turn plain old spaghetti squash into a keto meal with the enhancement of bacon, mushrooms, spinach, and blue cheese—I such as to increase heaven cheese, especially when using a milder range. Carbohydrates in spaghetti squash can accumulate rapidly, so utilize a little squash that’s roughly 2 extra pounds.
Nutrition Details of Keto Spaghetti Squash with Bacon and Blue Cheese
Keto Spaghetti Squash with Bacon and Blue Cheese comes with,
Keto Spaghetti Squash with Bacon and Blue Cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small spaghetti squash
- 1 4 ounce package mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cup baby spinach
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Cover the baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Cut the end of the spaghetti squash using a sharp knife. Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Grease the inside with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until evenly browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain the bacon strips on paper towels.
- Add mushrooms and garlic to the skillet and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Add cooked bacon and spinach. Stir until spinach wilts, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the mushroom mixture to the squash bowl. Mix sour cream, salt and pepper. My heart until the filling is homogeneous.
- Refill spoon back into squash shells. Sprinkle each half with 1 tablespoon of blue cheese. Return to the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and the squash is heated through, 4 to 5 minutes.