Are you following a low-carb or ketogenic diet but still crave a delicious, indulgent breakfast? Look no further than this keto cream cheese stuffed French toast roll. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a tasty, satisfying breakfast that’s perfect for weekends or any day you want to treat yourself.
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare, with a total cook time of just 15 minutes. Start by whisking together the heavy cream, eggs, and keto cinnamon sugar in a bowl. Set this mixture aside for later.
Next, prepare the cream cheese filling. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Sola Sweetener, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Fold in the blueberries to complete the filling.
Take six slices of Sola bread and make three sandwiches by layering the cream cheese mixture between the slices. Dip the sandwiches into the egg and cream mixture and set aside.
Heat a medium frying pan over medium heat and add three tablespoons of salted butter. Once the butter is melted, add the stuffed French toast rolls to the pan. Cook for about three minutes per side, or until they are browned to your liking.
Serve your keto cream cheese stuffed French toast rolls hot off the pan, topped with more keto cinnamon sugar or Honest Syrup for an extra sweet touch. This recipe serves three people and provides about 405 calories per serving.
Keto Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast Roll
- ½ tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp sola sweetener
- 6 slices of Sola bread
- 2 large Eggs
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp keto cinnamon sugar
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Salted Butter for cooking
- In a bowl, whisk the heavy cream, eggs, and keto cinnamon sugar. Put it aside.
- In another bowl, mix the lemon juice, Sola Sweetener, vanilla extract, and cream cheese. Fold in the berries.
- Make three sandwiches between the slices of bread by laying the cream cheese mixture.
- In the milk and egg mixture, dip the sandwiches. Put it aside.
- To medium heat, heat a medium frying pan.
- To the pan, add THREE tbsp of salted butter.
- For about 3 minutes per side, cook the stuffed french toast (or until they are brown). Top with more keto cinnamon sugar/Honest Syrup.
|Amount Per Serving
With this keto cream cheese stuffed French toast roll, you can enjoy a delicious, low-carb breakfast that will satisfy your cravings and keep you feeling full throughout the day. Give this recipe a try and see how easy it is to make a tasty, indulgent breakfast that fits within your dietary needs.