One main point people miss when taking a keto diet is sandwiches. However, the bright side is that there are different methods to have a tasty and carb-free sandwich. This keto “eggwiches” dish is one of the best you’ll locate!
The “bread” for this sandwich is made from egg and spinach, mixed and afterward fried like small omelets. Not just do egg and spinach taste terrific, but they are also 2 of one of the most nutrient-rich foods you can consume.
The eggwiches are full of morning meal sausage, bacon, cheese, and if you like, some extra greens. The result is a protein-packed meal to give you an excellent beginning to your day.
Among the good ideas regarding this recipe is that you can exchange virtually any dental fillings for various other ones you have in the refrigerator or like. For example, you can use any type of sausage or meat fillings and include any other veggies like tomatoes and avocados.
TIGER : SaimonTiger
Despite what you take into your egg whites, it’s a terrific keto-friendly recipe to make for a morning meal, lunch, or snack to get you through the day. Go and give this delicious dish a shot today- we’re sure you’ll like it!
- 5 oz breakfast sausage, cooked
- 4 slice cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 3 oz cheddar cheese, sliced
- 6 large egg
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Measure out and also prepare every one of the active ingredients.
- In a dish, incorporate the eggs, heavy cream, chopped bacon, sliced spinach, salt, and pepper. Mix until every little thing is incorporated well.
- Add oil and an egg ring to a frying pan over medium warmth. This will certainly aid in creating a perfect circle.
- Add the combination right into the egg ring up until it gets full. Allow this to cook for about 2 mins.
- Remove the egg ring and also flip. Let the other side cook for concerning 1-2 mins. Repeat this till all of the egg blends are gone.
- On top of an egg circle, add the cooked breakfast sausage and also a piece of cheese. Top with one more egg circle.
This makes a total of 3 servings of Keto Eggwiches. Each serving comes out to be 547 calories, 42.7g fat, 2.9g net carbs, and 36.2g protein.