If you are looking for a keto dessert recipe for a party or family function then low carb Strawberry Pretzel salad is the best option. It comes with just 7 ingredients and it has only 1.6g carbs.
Ingredients For Low Carb Strawberry Pretzel Salad
This low-carb Strawberry Pretzel salad recipe has been made with sugar-free strawberry gelatin, some fresh strawberries, cheese, Swerve sweetener, HWC, raw pecans, and some butter.
How To Make Low Carb Strawberry Pretzel Salad
To make this recipe we need to preheat the oven and Melt the butter, then add the pecans swift to the food processor.
Whisk until the nuts are sticky Add the nut mixture to the melted butter and mix them. Bake them until tender and browned on top Then let them cool completely.
Add the rest of the swift cheese and cream cheese Then add the heavy cream and beat until creamy by using a hand mixer Pour the cream cheese mixture and smooth over the cooled crust, making sure to form a firm layer and seal the sides and corners so the gelatin doesn’t seep through and put them in the fridge.
After that Add gelatin to a bowl and pour two cups of boiling water over it and whisk until the gelatin dissolves. Then mix strawberries with gelatin, then pour over the cream cheese layer. After that put it in the fridge for 4 hours so that the jelly hardens before eating. If you need a side dish then keto chocolate is the best option.
Low Carb Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- ¾ cup of Swerve sweetener
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ⅓ oz boxes of sugar free strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 stick of butter
- 8 large strawberries sliced thinly
- 3 cup raw pecans chopped
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter in the microwave, then add the pecans and 1/2 cup swirf to the food processor. Whisk until the nuts are sticky.
- Add the nut mixture to the melted butter and mix well. Place them in a large baking dish (I used a 13" x 9" and press down to make the crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tender and browned on top. Then let it cool completely. This is very important so that the cream cheese does not mix with the nuts.
- Meanwhile, using a hand mixer, pour in the rest of the swirff cheese and cream cheese. Then add the heavy cream and beat until creamy and fluffy.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture and smooth over the cooled crust, making sure to form a firm layer and sealing the sides and corners so the gelatin doesn't seep through. Put it in the fridge for 30 minutes and move on to making the jelly.
- Add gelatin to a bowl and pour two cups of boiling water over it. Whisk until gelatin dissolves, then set aside to cool. Note that you are only using 2 cups of water, not 4 as stated on the package.
- Mix strawberries with gelatin, then pour over the cream cheese layer.
- Put it in the fridge for 4 hours so that the jelly hardens before eating.
- It is very important to let the crust cool completely before you spread the cream cheese mixture. Otherwise, the cream cheese layer will pull the crust.
- Make sure to add cream cheese to all the corners and sides to seal the crust. This way the jelly won't seep into the bottom layer and will stay nice on top.
- You can also refrigerate the baking dish after spreading the cream cheese for 30 minutes. This will make the strawberry layer stay in place nicely and not mix with the cream cheese.
- Jelly must be noticeably cooled before pouring the cream cheese layer. You don't want the cream cheese to melt.
- I used a 13" x 9" baking dish, and if you're using a smaller plate, this may affect the times as well as the number of carbs in that dish. However, if you just make sure you follow the above tips, it should work just fine.
The nutrition for 1 serving is: 199 CALORIES 20.4g fat / 10.5g carbs/ 8.9g fiber / 2.3g protein / 1.6g net carbs